Covid 19 travel restrictions prevent us from bringing you an international speaker again this year.
However, we have once again drawn upon the exceptional talent we have in NZ to bring you an in-person conference.
In light of the current Covid 19 Alert levels we will be adhering to all Government Guidelines that apply to gatherings.
- Ensure our meetings are kept well below 100 people
- Ensure our meetings do not have an area of interaction with other meetings
- Have a QR Tracer Code available for people to sign in if they wish
- Record (via registration) all people present at each meeting in case contact tracing is required
- Advise people NOT to come if they are unwell – we will consider requests for refunds if this is the case
- Ensure hand sanitiser is available throughout the event
- Ensure all tables and surfaces are wiped with disinfectant before and after use
- Ensure all food workers adhere to hygiene standards when handling food
- Provide seating that allows people to sit one metre away from others who are unknown to them
- Encourage attendees to maintain a one metre distance from others who are unknown to them
- Encourage attendees to wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible