In light of the current Covid 19 Alert levels we will be adhering to all Government Guidelines that apply to gatherings.
At level two we will:
- Ensure our meetings are kept well below 100 people
- Request that any Aucklanders wear masks unless at least 2 metres away from others.
- Ensure our meetings do not have an area of interaction with other meetings
- Have a QR Tracer Code available for people to sign in if they wish
- Record (via registration) all people present at each meeting in case contact tracing is required
- Advise people NOT to come if they are unwell – we will consider requests for refunds if this is the case
- Ensure hand sanitiser is available throughout the event
- Ensure all tables and surfaces are wiped with disinfectant before and after use
- Ensure all food workers wear a mask, wash their hands thoroughly and wear gloves when handling food
- Provide seating that allows people to sit one metre away from others who are unknown to them
- Encourage attendees to maintain a one metre distance from others who are unknown to them
- Encourage attendees to wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible
Stay in touch
Do you have a question about the conference or tickets?
Are you interested in hosting future conferences or would like to help out in some way?
Contact us on:
We endeavour to respond to all contacts within 24 - 48 hours.
If you do not hear back from us within that time period, please use the email above to send your request.